The Flower Garden is a rectangular axial concept established in 1665 with the dimensions of 300 x 485 metres, featuring impressive geometrical clipped hedges and floral ornaments. The sophisticated visual layout based on symmetry and perspective leads the visitor through the garden as through a mythical labyrinth, revealing original architecture, sculptures, mazes, water elements and garden art.
The garden is accessible without booking; guided tours are available (minimum duration 45 minutes).
- children aged 6 to 15
- students aged 15 to 26
- seniors over 65
- holders of ZTP disabled badge over 18
- holders of the Chilren in Need Fund badge
- 2 adults and maximum 3 children up to 15 years
- children under 6
- holders of ZTP disabled badge under 18
- holders of ZTP/P badge and companions to ZTP/P badge holders
- holders of the following cards: ICOM, ICOMOS, NPU employee passes (1 + 3 family members maximum) and NPU free tickets
- journalists after previous accreditation