Please note that the basic information regarding the opening hours relates only to the gallery of the Archbishop’s Chateau.
The opening hours of the Episcopal Mint, the Archbishop’s Water House and Orlovna Gallery cover every day except all Mondays, from 10.00 AM until 5.00 PM.
The Via Artis ticket is valid for three consequent days so you can use it to visit different art exhibitions in the town, including the old masters’ gallery, contemporary art at Orlovna Gallery, the exhibition of archiepiscopal coins and medals, as well as the technically unique historical Water House. You can finish your art quest at the Flower Garden that also offers numerous visual pleasures embodied in the plants, trees, and in seasonal exhibitions.
- 2 adults and maximum 3 children up to 15 years
- children under 6
- holders of ZTP disabled badge under 18
- holders of ZTP/P badge and companions to ZTP/P badge holders
- holders of the following cards: ICOM, ICOMOS, NPU employee passes (1 + 3 family members maximum) and NPU free tickets
- journalists after previous accreditation