Learn more about Kroměříž through the Via UNESCO tour that presents all the historical jewels of Kroměříž entered on the list of UNESCO world cultural and natural heritage.
Only guided tours of the Representative Guided Tours are timed. In the castle tower and the Flower Garden, the entrance is individual without a guide and you do not have to pass at once, visiting the castle tower and Flower Garden can be planned throughout the day according to the opening hours of the Archbishop's Palace and the Flower Garden. You will enjoy the beauty of Kroměříž at your own pace.
- 2 adults and maximum 3 children up to 15 years
- children under 6
- holders of ZTP disabled badge under 18
- holders of ZTP/P badge and companions to ZTP/P badge holders
- holders of the following cards: ICOM, ICOMOS, NPU employee passes (1 + 3 family members maximum) and NPU free tickets
- journalists after previous accreditation