Tens of halls with historical furniture, tens of thousands of volumes kept at the chateau library, unique works at the musical and numismatic archives – these are some of the most valuable pieces of historic heritage in the Czech Republic.
The tour is only available with a guide, duration approximately 90 minutes.
- children aged 6 to 15
- students aged 15 to 26
- seniors over 65
- holders of ZTP disabled badge over 18
- holders of the Chilren in Need Fund badge
- 2 adults and maximum 3 children up to 15 years
- children under 6
- holders of ZTP disabled badge under 18
- holders of ZTP/P badge and companions to ZTP/P badge holders
- holders of the following cards: ICOM, ICOMOS, NPU employee passes (1 + 3 family members maximum) and NPU free tickets
- journalists after previous accreditation