With this route you can get a complete overview of the Archbishop’s Chateau. You will see the Representative Halls, the Old Library, as well as richly decorated Sala Terrena, the actual exhibition and then you will look around the surroundings from the 84-meter-high chateau tower.
Via Maxima - closed in the 2021 season
Period Days Hours
|September||Tue–Sun (closed on Monday)||9 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (last entry)|
|October||only weekends||9 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. (last entry)|
|28. October – Bank Holiday||open||9 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. (last entry)|
* The chateau is closed to the public (except for announced events and accompanying programs).
Groups over 15 persons are required to book the tour.
Tour groups consist of at least 6 paying persons.
Family admission fee:
- 2 adult and children under 15
- holders of the Family Passport
- children under 6
- journalists (upon previous accreditation)
- duration approx. 180 min.