Dear visitors, note that since 4 November 2019 the footbridge on the Colonnade in the Flower Garden is closed and on 4, 11 and 18 November 2019 the Big Greenhouse is closed for technical reasons. Thank you for your understanding.
GETTING TO KROMĚŘÍŽ
Thanks to its strategic position on the motorway (D1 and R55 intersection just off the town), Kroměříž is very easy to access from three directions – from the direction of Prague and Brno, from Přerov, Ostrava and Olomouc, as well as from the region’s capital of Zlín.
- Prague – Kroměříž, 299 km, 3 hours
- Ostrava – Kroměříž, 110 km, 1 hour 20 minutes
- Brno – Kroměříž, 67 km, 50 minutes
- Olomouc – Kroměříž, 53 km, 50 minutes
- Zlín – Kroměříž, 34 km, 30 minutes
Kroměříž has a relatively large coach station. Some of the coaches and buses from the direction of Brno also stop in the centre at Milíčovo náměstí.
- National and international coach and bus lines - information
- RegioJet – information and booking
- FlixBus – information and booking
Although Kroměříž does not lie directly on the main train line connecting Přerov and Břeclav, it is easily reached by train from the direction of Přerov and Otrokovice, changing in Hulín, and from the direction of Brno with a change in Kojetín.
There are several fairly easy bike routes passing through the scenic flatland of the Haná region. The most popular one is route No 47 Olomouc – Kroměříž – Otrokovice – Uherské Hradiště – Hodonín http://cyklotrasy.cz/encyklopedie/objekty1.phtml?id=137684&
Further bike routes: 5012 Kroměříž – Koryčany, 5020 Kroměříž – Kostelany, 5033 Kroměříž – Hustopeče nad Bečvou